Forum Discussion

Mike_Ross
Level 4
19 years ago

Server Listing Blank

I just installed the 4a patch for BE 9.1.
Now that the patch is installed, the server drop down list is blank.
If I go to Network, Connect to media server, and then click on the drop down arrow next to Server, the server list is now empty.

Any ideas??

7 Replies

• This is happening on the PC that I use as the Administrative console so there are no BE services running.
  • Hello,
    Have you tried to add the server once more to the console.
    NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.
  • I am not sure if I know how to do that. Can you send me instructions?
  • Hello,

Please uninstall and reinstall remote admin console and then verify the result.

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.
  • When the console is initially installed it works fine. It stops working properly after the service packs are installed
  • Hello,

Is it a windows XP machine?

If yes, please disable the XP firewall. Add the Ip address and names of the two servers in the host file on the opposite server.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.