Forum Discussion

14 years ago

"Run Now" Archiving Task Does Not Generate a Report

I was wondering if there is a problem with my Enterprise Vault system. When I run a manual "Run Now..." archiving task job for a single user, I do not get a report generated in the Exchange Mailbox Archiving reports folder. I am running an "Archiving and Shortcut Processing" job and while it's not specifically told to create a report, I thought it created a report for every type. My nightly archiving jobs seem to still create the reports.

Any thoughts?

• What you're seeing is the proper functionality. If you want a report for a manual "run now" you need to select run mode: report from the dropdown.

6 Replies

• What you're seeing is the proper functionality. If you want a report for a manual "run now" you need to select run mode: report from the dropdown.

• Yep unfortunately the archiving task (for Exchange) doesn't generate a report as part of it's normal processing.

• What if you 'run now' in report mode and it creates reports for some mailboxes but not others?

• hi ohmus, please start a new thread for your issue so that it gets the proper attention. this thread is already marked as resolved.