cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 2010 CPS

ngoodall
Level 2
I have two servers setup (both Windows 2008R2 x64); DC2 with file shares that require backing up and CPS with CPS console, backup destination etc... I get the following error when a backup job runs and no files are copied to the destination. The pair on source computer 'dc2', destination computer 'cps' for job 'backup job 1' failed to start. The connect request to server 'dc2' failed with NT error 'Access is denied'. Is the server running? When push installing the remote agent from CPS to DC2 the only issue I had was related to the Backup Exec Continous Protection Agent that would not start with the credentials I had supplied (User is a domain admin account which has full permissions to both target and destination folders) so I changed the service to logon as Local system account and allow service to interact with desktop. The service then started up fine I have checked BE logs on both servers; DC2 has a trace_RSA_000000001.txt with the following line repeated a number of times; Thu Jul 22 11:41:26 2010 - 0x000004a8 RxCsRepCredentialCheck: PriviligeCheck failed. Privilige not enabled 0x5 Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am missing?
0 REPLIES 0