cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 9.1 Service Pack

Vimto
Not applicable

Hi All

We have a client who is struggling to keep their old SBS2003 going for a little longer while they get the cash together to replace. In the meantime we have had to reinstall their (still boxed!!!) copy of BE9.1.

We've hit a few issues that need the service pack (5 I think was the last) to resolve but can't find a copy of it anywhere, is it still available?

Thanks

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

EOSL version's installer/patches are not available publicly and their download links have been removed from the support site. Though, we are checking to see if we can make them available due to the numerous requests received.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

VJware
Level 6

Have PMed you the download link.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...can you share the link here, as there have been numerous requests for this?

Thanks!

Lsi
Not applicable

I require the BE9.1 SP5 download as well, but my PM went unanswered?

VJware
Level 6

Was away then & responding to your PM now.

CraigV

...is this a public link, and if so can you please share it?

Thanks!

VJware
Level 6

EOSL version's installer/patches are not available publicly and their download links have been removed from the support site. Though, we are checking to see if we can make them available due to the numerous requests received.

CraigV

Thanks for the update.

Hiko
Level 2

VJware

Can i also get the download link for BE9.1 SP5?

A client have BE 9.1 installed on a Netware Server and in the moment i'm on the way to update the server.

Regards, Hiko

stharris
Level 2

Can you please e-mail/PM me the link to the latest Service and any patches for 9.1?

stharris
Level 2
I PM'd VJware directly, as all other threads related to obtaining any type of Services Pack for 9.x says to PM VJware for link. Regards StHarris

stharris
Level 2

Awesome, thanks everyone!!