cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup jobs from CASO server takes long time to load media

JackSmith
Not applicable
Hi! I'm using Backup Exec 10d with SP3 installed. I'm using SQL Server instaance for Backup Exec's database.

I'm working on a failry large platform where I'm deploying around 50-60 MMS servers per CASO server. As of now, everything seems to be working fine except one thing. I've noticed that when the backup job gets initiated from CASO, sometimes it takes long time to load the media from the library which is connected to the media server on which the actual backup job is running. The backup job remains in 'Loading Media' state for sometime, even it went to 2-3 hours couple of times.

Important thing to be considered is that I've already checked the network connections for all media servers to the CASO. The network monitoring utitlity shows that network is healthy. Moreover, this problem is not specific to one server. Randomly it happens with different servers.

I'm looking forward for the exact reason that why the CASO backup job takes so much time to load the media and any suggestions to reduce this time. Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy Thanks!
0 REPLIES 0