cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default mail client Microsoft Outlook

Asse_Sauga
Level 2
I have a problem like thad: Document ID: 276906 (http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/276906.htm). I have a terminal server and Lotus Notes mail client there. And default mail client must be "Lotus Notes". Are some other solutions?

Thank you
Asse
5 REPLIES 5

Asse_Sauga
Level 2
Help, Help!

Amruta_Purandar
Level 6
Hello,

- When does the service hang? During backup or after booting the server?

- For test purposes, try changing the default mail client to Outlook and verify the results.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Asse_Sauga
Level 2
After booting server or trying restart backup exec service. I try it tomorrow and let you know.

Asse

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello

With reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Asse_Sauga
Level 2
Backup Exec Server service starts only if IE mail client is Microsoft Outlook. If there is any other client choosed (Lotus Notes, Outlook Express, Hotmail), then service stops responding.

Asse