cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Exchange 2007 Backup Failed, Event 123120 / 12298/ V-79-57344-34110

Burri_Andreas
Not applicable
Hello

I've read through this forum, MS Support. But I couldn't find anything that could help me.

This is the Situation
Win 2000 SP4 with Rollup Pack, and Exchange 2000 (old) where Backup Exec 11d 7170 with all Hotfixes installed.
There are different others servers I backup up, but there is no problem at all.
And then I've got an Win 2003 x64 R2 SP2 with Exchange 2007 Standard installed.
On the exchange server is MAPI and Colaboration Data Objects 1.2.1 V 6.5.7888.0 installed.
I can't make a backup of the server.
Here's the error from Backup Exec.

Backup- MEYCOEX01V-79-57344-34110 - AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\MEYCOEX01\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group". Advanced Open File Option used: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
VSS Snapshot error. The Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) snapshot failed. Make sure that all provider services and tasks are running. Check the Windows Event Viewer for details.
V-79-57344-34110 - AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\MEYCOEX01\Microsoft Information Store\Second Storage Group". Advanced Open File Option used: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
VSS Snapshot error. The Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) snapshot failed. Make sure that all provider services and tasks are running. Check the Windows Event Viewer for details.
V-79-57344-34110 - AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\MEYCOEX01\Shadow?Copy?Components". Advanced Open File Option used: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
V-79-57344-34110 - AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\MEYCOEX01\System?State". Advanced Open File Option used: Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).

I can make a backup of the server mit NTBACKUP.
In the Event Viewer I got the following event's
12310 --> VSS
12298 --> VSS
8 --> VolSnap

Those anybody know an answer or help me??
Thanks
Greetings
Andreas
0 REPLIES 0