cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export DLO List

create_share
Level 6

Hi!

Is it possible to Export DLO Users and Computers List to a text or any other file format in BE 2010?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Admin_Jayachand
Level 2

I'm also looking for the same option...?

NeerThadarai
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

Unfortunately that option is Not there. You can only Import the User using a .CSV file. Since DLO Database is not dependent on the Server Name if you want you can copy the BE_DLO.MDF and BE_DLO_log.ldf file on the new server where you want to import the User and Computers. Than simply delete the other configurations and change the Storage Location and profile for all those users.

If you are looking for DLO Migration from one server to another you can probably check this

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH53407  

Let me know if this helps and also if you are looking for any specific things

-Neer

Admin_Jayachand
Level 2

Thanks for that reply...I am looking for an option to take the report of all the systems in the DLO console...

NeerThadarai
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

You can run the Reports from DLO Admin console.

Probably you should try the Reports like "Last Backup Status by Computer & Last Backup Status" by User.

Unfortunately the reporting of DLO is not that advanced and has very limited basic reporting. In Backup Exec you have the option to customize the report, however, with DLO that option is not there so you need to use the existing report.

Also if you have any SQL Expert, probably he can customize the report for you by running some sql queries against BE_DLO database against tables dbo.SUser & dbo.MachineSettings (MSName) Column