cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs stuck in "To be scheduled" status

Marc_Pelletier
Level 3
Hello,

I have 4 jobs stuck in the "To Be Scheduled" state. One of them is for tomorrow, one tonight and the last 2 nights. A test run on any of them is succesful, and telling it to start now causes it to go into run mode for 10 minutes or so and then revert to "To be scheduled". It doesn't try to load a tape or anything. The appropriate media set is online and has capacity.

I edited this policy yesterday to change some of the schedules, but none of these days were touched.

Anyone got an idea what I've done?

thanks

Marc Pelletier
Goldak Airborne Surveys
2 REPLIES 2

Marc_Pelletier
Level 3
Sorry, I gave some wrong info in my post. The policy contains 7 jobs and they are all "To Be Scheduled". Some are just at the bottom of the job monitor list and others at the top

Marc

Marc_Pelletier
Level 3
Well, I fixed it the hard way by deleting all of the jobs. I must have done something nasty to the policy because when I attempted to recreate the jobs from the policy nothing appeared in the jobs list even though it said it was going to create 7 jobs.

Recreated policy from scratch and everything seems to be ok now.

Well... almost. There is still one job stuck in the list that can't be removed. I can't delete it from the jobs list because it was created by a policy but when I try to remove it by deleting jobs created by a policy it doesn't show up in the list.

cheers

Marc