cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle 11d backup

AndyP_2
Level 2
Hi all,

I am trying to backup our Production Oracle Database, have got it working succesfully on our dev box but having problems with PRD.

Running Windows 2003R2, Veritas for Windows Servers 11d.

The agent on the server is working fine as i can see all the drive letters, but i cannot get it to display the oracle db, when setting password on the agent i do not receive any errors and do if i put the incorrect one in so the pass is correct for Oracle.

Any suggestions on where to look for errors or information on what may be the cause, i have searched the forums and googled around and can't find anything specific to this issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Any other info required please post.
4 REPLIES 4

Ben_L_
Level 6
Employee
Andy,

Are you running in Eval mode or have you installed your licenses?  If you have installed your licenses do you have a license for Oracle installed?

AndyP_2
Level 2
Hi Blipsey,

We have licenses installed, for Sharepoint, Oracle, Exchange, Advanced Open File and Advanced Disk Based.

Also upgraded to SP2, this is running 32bit which i missed in my first post.

Andy

AndyP_2
Level 2
Also to add to that.. i thought it may be that i needed more licenses for the oracle agent so i have also tried adding another key for the agent but that was fruitless aswell.

Ben_L_
Level 6
Employee
Can you take a screenshot of what you can see for me?  That will help me to figure out what is going on.