cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Exchange 2007 Backup

FetFlex
Level 2
Hi Everyone

I have got an Windows Server 2003 SP2 X86, with backup exec 11d installed. And a Windows Server 2003 R2 X64 with Exchange 2007 installed.

My problem is, when im trying to backup the remote server. First i tried to backup the remote server to tape, with the support for Indevidual mailbox restore. That resultet in VERRY slow backup not more than 15MB/MIN. Then i tried just a file on the remote server with the same result.

Then i tried to take backup to disk from the remote server, then i boosted to 1000MB/MIN.

Then i tried to select the exchange again without support for indevidual mailboxes. With the same result fast backup 1000MB/MIN.

Then when I selected the indevidual mailbox restore i began getting an error:

I really dont know whats going on. Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2

pikes
Level 4
Have you checked this thread? https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=115&thread.id=11803&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

There's a link to a patch in that thread that may fix the problem you're having.

FetFlex
Level 2
Thx for the advice, it worked for the backup to disk part. Now it can backup to disk from Exchange 2007 with the support for indeviduel mailboxes on Smiley Happy

But stil VERRY slow backup to tape. Still 15 MB/MIN.