Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring DLO Communication

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi All

I am willing to re install Backup Exec 2010 but concerned about my DLOs. Is there a way out so that i need not have to Reinstall DLOs??? Please share your Solutions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Backup_Exec1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi

Q

I am willing to re install Backup Exec 2010 but concerned about my DLOs. Is there a way out so that i need not have to Reinstall DLOs??? Please share your Solutions.

Ans

If you want to uninstall BE 2010 & reinstall it without affecting DLO ,I think will not be possible as when you uninstall BE 2010 ,DLO would be part of BE 2010 install so the DLO is also going to be removed so best would be to take backup of your DLO databases so that once reinstalled you can load your configuration backup with these files

From BE 2012 ,Backupexec and DLO are seprately installed so in this version you should not have an issue like above version.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Backup_Exec1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi

Q

Ans

If you want to uninstall BE 2010 & reinstall it without affecting DLO ,I think will not be possible as when you uninstall BE 2010 ,DLO would be part of BE 2010 install so the DLO is also going to be removed so best would be to take backup of your DLO databases so that once reinstalled you can load your configuration backup with these files

From BE 2012 ,Backupexec and DLO are seprately installed so in this version you should not have an issue like above version.

Thanks

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Thanks Buddy For the Help. It worked for me. Couldn't reply on time as i have implemented it after a long time.