cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection List Limitation

Tim_Hurd
Level 2
I think I might have found a bug, whereby I can not select more then 35 servers in one selection list. If I select more then 35 I am unable to click OK to save the changes to the list. If anyone has any ideas please email me at thurd@greatbatch.com
11 REPLIES 11

Nishant_desai
Level 4
Now you are using the evaluation version of 11d ,correct ?

Let me try this on my end and find out if that is the case. We havent had any reports of this yet.

David_Tracy
Level 4
I have run into the same problem, what is the solution?

Regards,
David.

Emakina_Emakina
Not applicable
+1 with less servers (27)

David_Woodcock
Level 4
This is a known bug and had been reported to Engineering.

Nishant_desai
Level 4
Please do the following...

Open the registry editor and go to

HKLM\Software\Symantec\Backup Exec for Windows\Backup Exec\Server

- Create a new DWORD value "MaxRpcDatablockSize" and set the Hexadecimal value to "ffffffff".

- Recycle the BE services.

Check if the issue still persists.

Tim_Hurd
Level 2
That solved the issue. This will be included in the next hotfix I presume.

Paul_Joyce
Level 4
I also have/had the same problem. The registry hack fixed my issue too. Hopefully they'll get this cleared up soon in a hotfix or sp.

Terry_Ward
Level 2
I'm glad that this has solved the problem for so many others but when I try to go and do the same thing, the registry key does not exist. Do I have to create it or do I have to do something else? What am I missing?

Terry_Ward
Level 2
I'm glad that this has solved the problem for so many others but when I try to go and do the same thing, the registry key does not exist. Do I have to create it or do I have to do something else? What am I missing?

Tim_Hurd
Level 2
If it does not exist, create it. Yes.

Tim_Hurd
Level 2
The big question is if they have not already, when will they include this in their net hotfix.