Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

don't copy local selection folder Lotus but yes selection agent Lotus

ANDRES_SALESA
Level 4
Hello, I need help me.

We have Windows 2003 server sp1
Veritas Backup 10.1 (rev. 5629 with all patches ), with options installed (Agent Lotus Domino and AOFO)
Lotus Domino 6.5.5

We have defined in the list of local selection that copies the directory c:\lotus\* and we have with the agent of Lotus who copies all the data bases and groups that are in that directory too.

I have the problem that single copies the selection to me done with the agent Lotus It doesn't copy the local selection c:\lotus\*

Regards.
4 REPLIES 4

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Andreas,

- Do you mean that you are doing an offline backup of Lotus, where the DB files are stored on the local Server instead of the remote?
- If yes, why are you using the DB Agent?
- Is AOFO Active while Backups?

- Could you explain 'I have the problem that single copies the selection to me done with the agent Lotus It doesn't copy the local selection c:\lotus\*' in detail?

Thanks
Regards

ANDRES_SALESA
Level 4
Hello Amruta,

- Do you mean that you are doing an offline backup of Lotus, where the DB files are stored on the local Server instead of the remote? yes the db files are stored on local server.

- If yes, why are you using the DB Agent? the DB Agent is the Lotus Agent? If yes, in order to correctly make copies of Lotus Domino.

- Is AOFO Active while Backups? Yes Aofo is Active in Backups.

- Could you explain 'I have the problem that single copies the selection to me done with the agent Lotus It doesn't copy the local selection c:\lotus\*' in detail?

What I mean is that the work finalizes it correctly but it has not copied the selection that I made locally (c:\lotus\*.*).

On the other hand, I have another server with the same characteristics and that does the same and it does correctly.

Thanks
Regards

Gauri_Ketkar
Level 6
Hi,

Refer the document given below

How to properly perform a backup of Lotus Domino with Backup Exec 9.x and 10.x for Windows Servers.
http://support.veritas.com/docs/282069

Update us on the same and revert for any further Query

Thank you
Gauri

ANDRES_SALESA
Level 4
Hi, I read the document ID 282069. I backup up all same that document .

if I want to backup nsf, ntf, etc. I select them for backup from the view Lotus Domino databases on the local server. it backup up ok.

If I want to back up .njf, .ncf, .id, .dic, or notes.ini files, I select them for backup from the volume in which the Lotus Domino Program directory is located in view Lotus Domino databases on the local server, but I don't copy and log don't show any error.

Regards.