cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[IT ANALYTICS] DB Installer (Oracle Included) WIN not working!

luis_alonso
Level 4

When trying to install the DB with Oracle included required to install the portal, the installer requires me to accept the terms and conditions of use.

The issue being, the terms do not appear! Meaning i cant accept them after reading.

System info attached.

Tried on version 11.2 and 11.3 Can someone help me please?

13 REPLIES 13

luis_alonso
Level 4

Corrected.

Deeps
Level 6

Make sure all the prereqs are met. What is the portal / DB version? What DB binaries are you installing (package name/iso)? Do you have install logs? 

Deeps
Level 6

How much system memory on the portal host ? What is user proviliegs used for installation ? 

NetBackup IT Analytics Installation and Upgrade Guide for Windows
https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/140810895-158460776-0/pgfId-134305-158460776

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Can you try scrolling the Agreement page until bottom so that you read it completely and then hit next??

Deeps
Level 6

@luis_alonso  What is the locale set on the portal? If it is not English US, set it to English US and then try.

I can't, the agreement doesnt load. No way to hit next.

I have tried with 'itanalytics_dbinstaller_193000-01_SE2_win_11300' and 'itanalytics_dbinstaller_193000_SE2_win_11200'. No install logs. 

I am trying to install the DB with Oracle included, it is required before installing the Portal.

32GB VRAM. Running as ADMIN.

I cant set anything to portal since its not installed yet. It wont let me install before installing the DB with Oracle, which i am unable to due to that agreement error.

Reviewed the docs, didnt know about the reserved user for Oracle but i didnt get to that point yet.

The windows version is Windows Server 2022 Standard.

Tried on a different VM, still no success.

luis_alonso
Level 4

Was unable to fix this issue, as there is no error code nor workaround. The Terms simply do not load meaning you can't accept and move forward with the installation.

Going to install on Linux Red Hat, as it should be.

chris_wu
Level 0
Partner Accredited

I can pass this problem successfully, the key is that the region format must be English(United States)SNAG- 2024-4-2 下午 12.59.01.png