cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned support date for SQL Server 2012

HugoJ
Level 3

Hi All,

We are currently using ApplicationHA 6.0.00000.419 and would like to know where can we find information regarding the support for SQL Server 2012.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi HugoJ,

So far, the best that I've been able to find out is that support SQL 2012 will be included in a future agent pack release.  But I'm not getting any commitment on exactly when that will be.

I did get that our Engineering team is looking into SQL 2012 now to see what they need to do to support it.

Thank you,

Wally

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi HugoJ,

I'm not aware of when we will be supporting SQL 2012 with AppHA.  I've sent a general inquery to our Engineering and Product Management teams to find out for you.  I'm hoping that we will have a response in the next couple of days.  I'll let you know when I get more details on SQL 2012 support.

Thank you,

Wally

HugoJ
Level 3

Thank you so much for your help!

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi Hugoj,

I still have not seen any updates on my internal request for SQL 2012 support for AppHA.  I have seen another TSE request the same update earlier today.  I'm hoping that we will get something on one of them shortly.

Thank you,

Wally

HugoJ
Level 3

Thank you so much again for following up on this!

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi HugoJ,

So far, the best that I've been able to find out is that support SQL 2012 will be included in a future agent pack release.  But I'm not getting any commitment on exactly when that will be.

I did get that our Engineering team is looking into SQL 2012 now to see what they need to do to support it.

Thank you,

Wally

HugoJ
Level 3

Thank you for your help! Hopefully we will get an update soon.