cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 10d, snapshot cleanup error with code 0xe0009413

Shark
Level 2
Env Parameters: OS: w2k3 std R2 sp2 BE: 10.1 rev 5629 Job detail: file copy from source to B2D disk. Error msg detail: Backup- D: DataUnable to use the default Backup Exec logon account to run the Advanced Open File Option (AOFO) on the target computer. Create or select another Backup Exec logon account as the default when accessing this target computer. Snapshot error during backup. Set has been canceled. Job ended: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 at 12:25:52 AM Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe0009413 - An error occurred during the snapshot cleanup, or could not locate a snapped volume from which to back up. Final error category: System Errors For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-37907 I searched this type issue in forum but there's no clear answer or reply on how to identiy/resove this. Does anybody have the expierence on this issue before or relevant solutions?
2 REPLIES 2

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hello Shark,
   I suggest you to take a look at this technote and follow the steps provided in this technote

http://support.veritas.com/docs/308575

Hope this piece of information helps you and if it does then mark this response as Solution

Shark
Level 2
Thanks Sush.

I've changed the VSS settings from auto to MS provider. It will need another 3 days for this job running again. I will update result to all.