cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE10 and lotus notes

garry_m
Level 3
 Hi, I have BE 10 running on our Lotus Notes server with the Notes agent. Suddenly last week, our backup went from backing up 280GB to 152GB. On investigation, it's only backup up the first 14 files in the mail directory. ie the users' mail files in alphabetical order. No matter what I do, I can't get it to list the other files to select them. In the normal backup I can see the files in the file selection list, but not when I go through the notes agent. Any ideas ?

Garry
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lyon
Level 5
If BEWS is installed on the domino server stop the BE service and rename program files\veritas\backup exec\nt\logs folder to logs\old and restart the services

If the domino server is a remote agent server rename \backup exec\rant\logs folder and cycle the remote agent server.  If you look in the logs folder there is a notes skipped list. Domino may have been in a funndy state and when BE enumerated the file it may have marked them as corrupt and put them in ths files not to backup list

Lyon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

lyon
Level 5
If BEWS is installed on the domino server stop the BE service and rename program files\veritas\backup exec\nt\logs folder to logs\old and restart the services

If the domino server is a remote agent server rename \backup exec\rant\logs folder and cycle the remote agent server.  If you look in the logs folder there is a notes skipped list. Domino may have been in a funndy state and when BE enumerated the file it may have marked them as corrupt and put them in ths files not to backup list

Lyon