cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 15 - Certain Tape Media Details won't Display in Summary view

Jack_Dobiash
Level 3

So I did an upgrade from Backup Exec 2010 R3 SP4 to Backup Exec 15, no major issues, everything is working OK from a backup/restore perspective.  I've ran into a rather annoying issue where it won't display many of the details of my tapes when listing the tapes in a summary type view (for example, when viewing the SLOTS of the Tape Library).   I have the columns of the details I want to view enabled (and i've tried disabling and re-enabling them), but they won't show up.  The details themselves are there if I go to each tape individually, but that is a pain when I'm trying to locate a certain media set.    I'll attach a screenshot to show the issue. (it is only showing 2 of the selected Columns, Slot # and Capacity)    Any thoughts?   So far it's just a cosmetic issue, hopefully it can be fixed with an update.

Thanks!

BackupExec15-Issue1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jack_Dobiash
Level 3

Sigh, once again I figured it out 5 minutes after posting.  Turns out the columns had gotten compressed into each other, just had to expand them back out.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jack_Dobiash
Level 3

Sigh, once again I figured it out 5 minutes after posting.  Turns out the columns had gotten compressed into each other, just had to expand them back out.