cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup-Exec 2010 R3 with W2008SBS Problems

Dutch_OnE
Level 3

Hello,

I use on my server Backup Exec 2010 R3 Rev5204 64bit and my backup doesnt work very well.

When I start the backup, after some time, the machine stopps and i get many error messages.

My first action was to stop the anti virus software, restart the server and repair an error with VSS service.

now the windows backup works, but not backup exec.

In my backup jobs are files and an exchange- and sql database. The exchange database is the reason for my problems, but i dont know why.

The Windows errors:

Error ID258 Process beremote.exe requestet memory dump, but the maximum number of memory dumps has already been reached. 

Error ID1000 Fehlerhafte Anwendung beremote.exe. Modul unkown

Error ID34113 Backup Exec Auftrag fehlgeschlagen. Bei einer Exchange Store Ressource ist ein Kommunikationsfehler aufgetreten

Backup Exec errors:

v-79-57344-65298

v-79-57344-65072

Many other users have the same problems. firstly the error comes 3 months ago. I installed with live update all possible BE updates.

Can anybody tell me a solution for this problems ?

6 REPLIES 6

Dutch_OnE
Level 3

Here are more failures from backup exec.

Auftrag beendet am Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011 um 11:45:04

Abschlussstatus: Fehlgeschlagen

Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe0001904 - Beim Abfragen des Writer-Status ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.  Writer-Name: Exchange Server, Writer-ID: {76FE1AC4-15F7-4BCD-987E-8E1ACB462FB7}, Letzter Fehler: Der VSS-Writer ist fehlgeschlagen, aber der Vorgang kann erneut versucht werden (0x800423f3), Status: Beim Vorbereiten des Schnappschuss-Vorgangs fehlgeschlagen (8).

Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Sicherheitsfehler

Zusätzliche Informationen zu diesem Fehler finden Sie unter der Verknüpfung V-79-57344-6404

Klicken Sie auf eine der unten aufgeführten Fehlermeldungen, um den Fehler im Auftragsprotokoll zu finden

Sichern- CSM-SERVER
V-79-57344-6404 - AOFO: Initialisierung fehlgeschlagen: "\\CSM-SERVER\Microsoft Information Store\Fi...

Fehler im Snapshot-Provider (0xE0001904): Beim Abfragen des Writer-Status ist ein Fehler aufgetreten...

Ausführliche Angaben finden Sie in der Windows-Ereignisanzeige.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...have you restarted the server?

I had this before and a  restart fixed it...

Dutch_OnE
Level 3

Yes i try with restart, but thats not the solution. i found an article abount unmount and remount the database. this i will try in the evening.

another question from me is about this:

V-79-57344-6404 - AOFO: Initialisierung fehlgeschlagen: "\\CSM-SERVER\Microsoft Information Store\Fi...

In my backup job i disable AOFO and in the global settings it is disabled too.

why the backup uses AOFO ????

Dutch_OnE
Level 3

I restarted the server, but the failure still exists.

why i get this aofo error? i disable this option in my backup job and i disabled it in the global setting for all backup jobs?

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

have you taken a look at this - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930800

Dutch_OnE
Level 3

Yes i dis- and remount the database, but the backup was not successfull.

I will look in 1 hour at the event log, if there are new error messages.

Ich spreche deutsch und englisch. Falls jemand deutsch schreiben möchte, ist er herzlich dazu eingeladen.

Why is AOFO used? i disabled it, but the error message in backup exec obtain to use aofo.

Where i can find the serial number for this product? i cant find it in the programm.