cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec Scheduled Jobs Time Does Not Display In Job Setup Column

rem64
Level 2
Hi All,

I'm trying to test scheduling backupexec jobs (version 12.5, sp2). I've scheduled a job I know will run at 11PM tonight.  When I click on the "Job Setup" column, I can see the backup job, but I do not see the time time displayed anywhere from any column.  Is there a way to display this?  I know you can right click on the job and "view summary" and I see the scheduled time, but I would rather see a time column displaying when the jobs are scheduled. I hope i'm making sense.  I've included a print screen.

Can anyone offer any suggestions or knowledgebase articles?

Thanks in advance!

Bob
6 REPLIES 6

DominikG
Level 6
Partner Accredited
As far as I know, there is no way to insert a colum for the scheduled starting time.
When you do a right klick on the colums and choose "configure colums", you can see every possibe colum.
Of course, if you schedule a job, you can see the Jobs with scheduled starting time in the Job Monitor.
Perhaps this helps you...

best regards

Dominik

KiranKate
Level 3
imagebrowser image

please find the highlighted red box, column of 'Recurring jobs'
it shows if the jobs are scheduled or not. If scheduled then 'Yes; if not then 'No'

It dosent give you the schedule timming, only if the job if recurring or not.
If you want to see schedule jobs then click on Job Monitor.
You will see Schedule jobs, jobs on hold etc.

Regards
Kiran

DominikG
Level 6
Partner Accredited
rem already knowed how he can see if the job is scheduled or not, so the above picture does not help him.
Like I said before, you can not insert a colum in the "job setup" view for the scheduled time.
The only overview where you can see a related time to your schedule is in the "job monitor".
There you see all scheduled jobs with the scheduled starting time.

Why in the world has that been voted down?

best regards

Dominik

KiranKate
Level 3
Its dosent matter, We are here to help query.

If the job is set to run more than once then yes you can see in recurring column i.e job is schedule.

Regards
Kirankate

DominikG
Level 6
Partner Accredited
That's right!

What is going on with voting here? :D
funny...

KiranKate
Level 3
i think the snap having highlighted part could explain at least the job status regarding schedule.

Regards
SSK