cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec no puede establecer relación de confianza.

Kobalt
Level 3

Recientemente he tenido que reinstalar BE2012 SP4 en una unidad de disco distinta para liberar espacio en C:.

Tal como decía la documentación, copié "Data", "Catalog" y "Besernum.xml"

BE reconoce aparentemente todo (servidores, catalogos, usuarios y licencias), pero solo es capaz de copiar datos del host local.

No puedo establecer la relación de confianza con ningún otro servidor.

He intentado actualizar el agente de BE en otros servidores pero me dice que "No se confia en el Remote Agent". Respondo que "Si" deseo confiar en el servidor y no hace nada.

Tambien he intentado configurar el Agente desde el server remoto, pero parece como si no hubiera conexión.

La conectividad está más que comprobada, incluso he abierto el firewall en el "BE server" y los "remote servers".

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Uninstall and agent from a server giving you this issue, and then push-install it again. If it works, and depending on the number of servers you have, this might be an option for them.

Did you change the server's name when you moved the data?

You should also be able to delete the original trust certificate on the remote server's RAWS agent, and then select the option to install a new one. Point it to the media server and try again.

Thanks!

EDIT: Did you use this TN?

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH67768

Kobalt
Level 3

Hi.

I did not changed the server name.

I couldn't install a new trust certificate.

I think that could be a different BE build version.

I have had to reinstall BE 2012 without service packs and reinstall all agents on remote servers.

Now, BE is working correctly (but the build version is different).

Thanks.