cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup exec 10 Job seems to hang

Richard_G1
Level 2
When backing up our Notes server BE 10 seems to hang on the mailbox's. Also when i try to canel the offending job, status goes to cancel pendeng and it just sits there. Anyone got any idea's how to sort this ?
23 REPLIES 23

sam_cooper
Level 3
Hi,

Its not just richard that is having this problem, i am and i havent received a fix for this please don't close this thread. I am waiting on a answer concerning how to fix the issue of the notes agent not working. Using the open file agent is a work around but i still have to stop the domino service manually. I look forward to your response in regard to how to fix the notes open file agent hanging.

many thanks

Zerene_Sangma
Level 6
Hello everybody,

The much awaited Hotfix 17 has been released. This hotfix resolves the following issues:
When backing up Lotus Domino databases, the backup job may hang if changes occurred to any of the Lotus Notes databases during the backup.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/276158

Thanks.

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
HEllo,

In reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

However, if we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered"and would be moved to "answered questions"pool.

Thanks!!

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as "assumed answered" and moving it to "answered questions" pool.