cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Blackberryhandheldinfo

QuinnContractin
Not applicable
When Backupexec 2010 created the snaptop for a backup, our exchange server rebooted. With the extra snap shop there, the server could not restart because the parent disk was changed from the original. Beware of this if and when you use backup exec 2010 to backup your VMWare Exhange servers. We lost everything because of a backup. Lucky enough, we did have one image from about 3 weeks ago and a backup of the emails that didn't fail because of a VSS error that symantec can't figure out.

That being said, at least it is slowly recovering the mailboxes in a granular fashion. It still hangs for hours on files that are in peoples inbox, forcing me to use PSkill to stop the BE services and letting BE restart the services. I have to restart the granular restore again from scratch.

My question deals with the Blackberryhandheldinfo folder. In it, there are 5 other folders,
  • BlackberryCalSyncState
  • BlackberryICSState
  • BlackBerryMsgOnDeviceSearchFolder
  • BlackBerryRefIDSearchFolder1_7
  • BlackBerrySync
I've been restoring them as well but it seems in some cases, when I do, the BlackBerry Immediatly stops syncing, and I have to delete it and the user out of bes, wipe the hand held (as it gives a error if you try to regenerate the encyption key) and use enterprise activation again. this is a major PITA. I was just wondering if anyone had this problem or if its only me?

0 REPLIES 0