cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change "Resource Credentials"

Alexander_Manss
Level 3
Hi,

System: Windows server 2003 SP1, HP Proliant ML350, BE 9.1 Rev 4691, HP Ultrium 215E.

I have a problem with resource credentials.

When I add a selection (a new server) in textmode and try to change "Resource Credentials", it's grayed out and can't be changed.

The "System Logon Account" is preselected.

I have created a common Logon Account (besides all the other restricted accounts).

On other servers that I have added by graphical selection (browsing to the server) I can change the "Resource Credentials" (in the same job).

What could be wrong?

Regards,
Alexander
5 REPLIES 5

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

We would like to know whether you can see the remote selection list for the Win 2003 server from remote selections?

Please try creating a new account from n/w logon accounts -please put the user name and password of the local administrator of this remote Win 2003 server SP1

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Alexander_Manss
Level 3
Hi,

Yes I can see the remote selection list (on the mediaserver), but the reason for adding the "New" server in "textmode" was that it was not visible in that list (but other servers are).

I've created an account on "Network" --> "Logon Accounts" with the credentials (administrator) for the remote Win 2003 SP1 but no good, the "Change tab" on "Resurce Credentials" is still greyed out.

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Alexander Mansson

Alexander_Manss
Level 3
Hi,

This problem is not yet solved, could I please get some help?

Regards,
Alexander

Derek_Hynd
Level 3
Hi Alexander
Have you installed the remote agent on the new server ?

Derek

Alexander_Manss
Level 3
Hi Derek!

Thank you for you answer/question.

Yes, I have installed the agent on the servern and backup is possible.
However I can not change Resource Credentials.
This has to do with the fact that I added the server in "textmode". If i browse and add a server that way, I can change Resource Credentials.

Regards,
Alexander