cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO desinstalation...

JavierTI
Level 5

Good evening gentlemen, I would like to help in this case, what happens I want to migrate to 2012 but was installed in the 2010 version dlo so uninstall it and continue installation of 2012 I came to associate errors.
Then I went to install the 2010 version dlo to migrate also the DLO v7 and I also came attached errors
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JavierTI
Level 5

for my case what I did was, uninstall 2010 and then delete the folders that were not deleted DLO matte and processes and was as clean restart my server, had made previous backup data folders and catalogs, reinstall and copy folders stored data and catalogs, and it worked, now I'm migrating to 2012 without DLO and smoothly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Do you want to use DLO with BE 2012?  If not, you should not install DLO v7.

JavierTI
Level 5

as I detail in the images do not want to use dlo v7 for now, but I can not migrate because the verification report I get this thing installed dlo not so, uninstall it ...

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Since you do not want to use DLO v7, just uninstall DLO before you upgrade your BE 2010 to BE 2012.  See this document

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH180330

Note that you have to have all the latest patches for BE 2012 R3 SP2 before you can do the uninstall.

JavierTI
Level 5

follow these steps and just do not see this working in the services there are three services 1. DLO maintenance, 2. DLO service, and 3. SQL (DLO), when I uninstall the DLO option, services 1 and 3 are still running, the service only two disappears. What do you think is the problem or cause.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

After you uninstall DLO, did you restart your server?

JavierTI
Level 5

exact, after uninstalling the application continues running processes only thing that disappears is the DLO service. as I can do, I'm worried because I can not migrate to 2012 and do not back up my databases.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Pardon me, but you are not making sense.

1) Did you managed to uninstall DLO?  If not, did you follow the procedure in the document and re-boot the server?

2) If yes, what error messages did you get when you try to upgrade to BE 2012?

3) What database are you talking about?

JavierTI
Level 5

1. accurate, perform the recommended procedure.
2.arriba, loas send screenshots, that's why I do not understand the problem.
3 .....
Thank you.

JavierTI
Level 5

for my case what I did was, uninstall 2010 and then delete the folders that were not deleted DLO matte and processes and was as clean restart my server, had made previous backup data folders and catalogs, reinstall and copy folders stored data and catalogs, and it worked, now I'm migrating to 2012 without DLO and smoothly.