cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO installation not starting

Bram_Dispa
Level 2
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install the DLO Agent on a Windows XP SP2 (Home) machine. When I start setup.exe from the DLOAgent share, the installation preparation screen appears for a split second, then disappears. There's no log file created in the %temp% folder.

Copying the files to a local folder didn't help.

Removing the DLO Agent installation files and recovering them using the Restore function of setup didn't help either.

When trying to run the MSI file, it shows the message that no language transform was applied and that I have to run setup.exe in order to install the product.

How can I install the DLO Agent with this all not working? Other workstations didn't have this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Bram
2 REPLIES 2

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello,
- Could you tell us the exact Error Message?

- Also let us know if you have Server and Workstations in different Languages.

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked �assumed answered� and would be moved to �answered questions� pool.

Thanks.

Bram_Dispa
Level 2
Hi Amruta,

There isn't any error message I'm afraid. But, the good news is, I fixed it! :)

I now do a manual install using msiexec. First, I advertise the msi using the /j and /t switches, then I install it using /i and /t and finally I edit the registry to define the media server. Bit more work, but works like a charm. :)

Thanks,
Bram