cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error e00081d2 when running duplicate jobs

scott77577
Level 2

Hi,

I am currently using Backup Exec 2010 R3 (latest updates from today) on a Server 2008 R2 physical server. Our backup policy is to disk then a duplicate job runs to tape however when the duplicate jobs run all of them return the below error code, I've removed the duplicate job and recreated them with the same result I've also verified the disk backup and can confirm that they are successful and haven't been overwritten.

Can someone please assist me to resolve this issue.

e00081d2 - The script associated with this job contained no valid selections.

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-33234
3 REPLIES 3

pkh
   VIP    Certified

I don't know how you just remove the duplicate job.  You should use the policy and recreate both the backtup and the duplicate jobs.

scott77577
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, I removed the duplicate policy which removed all the duplicate jobs. I can't remove the entire backup policy as that will leave the client without backups for a period of time which won't be allowed unless I can get a copy of the backups to tape first.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You should not remove the duplicate template.  Leave the duplicate template in the policy. Re-create the jobs by right-clicking on the policy and then delete the jobs.  Right-click on the policy again and create both the backup as well as the duplicate jobs.