cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange backup...

Mondo_Virtuale
Not applicable
Hi to all
I have one SBS2003 server with Exchange up and running.
SInce yesterday no problem during Exchange backup.
Starting this morning I found an errore during night-time backup. The error message is FOLDER NOT FOUND or similar related to Exchange Information Store and Public Folder.
I've checked the backup process and I've realized that I cannot check or uncheck those two folders. One window that ask which user is supposed to access is appearing.
The user that have permission (set with a wizard through BE 9.1) is an administrator. Since yesterday the same user had the right to do that and nothing is changed, neither password or permissions..
I've tried to restart BE 9.1 services with no result. I should try to change user, but administrator cannot work as defined user as read into BE 9.1 manual.

So what I should do? Restart Exchange services?
There is a better way?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Ajit_Kulkarni
Level 6
Hello,

I would like to know what exact error you are getting during Exchange backup ? Please elaborate on it.

Regards

NOTE: If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be assumed answered and archived.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as assumed answered and moving it to answered questions pool.

stephen_klein
Level 3
hi,

I'm having an identical problem.

error is as follows:

Job ended: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 at 11:30:50 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xa000fe09 - The directory is invalid.

Final error category: Resource Errors

Thank you.