cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Urgent. Many problems with Veritas Backup

macamaleon
Level 3
I have near 30 teams and with the version 10 everything left well. There is migrado at 11 o'clock with all the updates, and there are many teams that give me problems, but it is alaetorio, giving the error V-79-57344-34110 - AOFO: Initialization failure in: "\\PC01\C":. Advanced Open File used Option: No. The connection with the PC is correct since I have it monitored and the backup service this initiate one. Today can pass with this PC and mañ with other, it is aleatory.

When I try to make Backup of Microsoft Exchange Mailbox and Microsoft Exchange Public Folders he/she tells me refused Access. The connection bill that of the administrator of Exchange is, like it can be possible?. On the other hand if it allows me to make backup of Microsoft Information Store.

Sometimes when I see the ogs of the tasks, he/she gives me the error: Error of visualization of the registration of task. For that?.

Not you if it is good idea to continue with the version11, and I am outlining to return at 10 o'clock, but some agents don't work me with this version. Smiley Sad

They can help me. Thank you.

excuse for English, but it is not my strong one; -)
0 REPLIES 0