cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incremental disappear after deleting some jobs

PtitLu00
Level 2

Hi there,

I have a troublesome on Backupexec 2010R3. Some links have been broken after a shutdown on servers, electrical maintenance. When i launch server, i dont check links for backup are up... So 2 days after, i will see it. Incremental jobs are waiting ~~, to not have to launch them, i clicked and delete it. But now i have only full backup job and nothing... no incremental jobs.

How can i restore jobs as previous ? Why jobs can't pop ?

Thanks a lot !

3 REPLIES 3

lmosla
Level 6

hello,   if you deleted the incremental jobs you will need to recreate them.  They can be recreated based on the full job's selection lists. On the navigation bar, click Job Setup then select the appropriate selection list.

PtitLu00
Level 2

And after full jobs are been created incremental don't created automatically ?

There is no way to restore previous state without glitch issue ?

Like this tools :

1) Verify that the DB maintenance ran and created the dump of the DB.  Go to "\program file\Symantec\backup exe\data\".  Check the date and time of the BEDB.bak file, this should be by default today @ 4:00am.

2) Go to BEUTILITY.EXE and select the Media Server from the All Media Servers. Select the option "Recover Database" under  Database Tasks.

3) Select the option "Drop Existing Database and Reload from Backup" under Database Tasks

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Be careful when you revert to a previous version of BEDB, you will loose the history of jobs done since this version and you would also loose all changes made since then. It would be better for you to add the deleted incremental job rather than reverting the BEDB. 1. Edit your job 2. Click the Edit button on the right-hand pane. 3. Click on "Add Backup Job by Method" to add the incremental job