cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation ID?

Not applicable
We recently recieved your e-mail newsletter regarding the release of Backup Exec 10 with a link for more information. I visited the site and tried to download the update, but it askes for an "Invitation ID"?

We do have a support contract through your company but I will not include that information in a post that is considerd "a public forum".

Since you no longer accept e-mail request for support for this (not too bright considering you still have the link on the web site) and I don't want to be on hold for 2 hours. I decided to request this information via your new "Moderated Forum".

Thanks for your quick response.
4 REPLIES 4

Ricky_Lee_2
Level 4
I got an email with subject "VERITAS Backup Exec 10 for Windows Servers".

In the mail, it includes the invitation ID that associated with my company. Can you double check your email?

Not applicable
I never received this email either. I've had horrible experiences with Veritas support and have left no less than 3 messages with the licensing department and have not heard a word back from them.

I did receive a new release preview invitation but never received the public release invitation id.

Zerene_Sangma
Level 6
Hi there,

I suggest you to contact Sales regarding the issue as they will be able to assist you better with any issue concerning licensing and purchasing.

If you're at US then you may contact our sales at Toll-Free # 1-800-327-2232

Or check out this link:
http://www.veritas.com/contactus/ContactUsHome.jhtml

I hope this helps.

Abhinav_Bindroo
Level 6
Assuming the solution provided is correct. Also, there is no response from the customer within 2 days from the last reply by Veritas