cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job hangs on 99%, Remove tape alert need to click OK

Stanislav_Melic
Level 2
Hello,

I have installed Backup Exec 10.0d ver. 10.1 rev. 5629 with SDLT320 on Windows 2003 server. I have configured backup job with automatic eject tape at the end.

Every time I receive remove tape alert. I have configured automatic respond to yes. I tried to setup respond time from 1 minute to 20, but the result is still same. Test job finish backup of data after 10 minutes, but job waiting for alert respond approximately next 5 hours.
5 REPLIES 5

Stanislav_Melic
Level 2
Hello,

I have installed Backup Exec 10.0d ver. 10.1 rev. 5629 with SDLT320 on Windows 2003 server. I have configured backup job with automatic eject tape at the end.

Every time I receive remove tape alert. I have configured automatic respond to yes. I tried to setup respond time from 1 minute to 20, but the result is still same. Test job finish backup of data after 10 minutes, but job waiting for alert respond approximately next 5 hours.

I make everything, what's I have found in this forum (article 254685 and 192055), but my trouble is still here.

Could you please help me?

Many thanks

Stanley

Mike_Johnson_6
Level 2
I'm getting the same problem. It just started occuring after I upgraded to version 10.1. It did not happen in the previous versions.

Mike_Johnson_6
Level 2
Hmmm...just reread your post and noticed the same drive we use also. Seems like it may be in that driver.

mark_dichter
Level 3
I have started getting this problem. it has steadily got worse after creating a second policy. i am running veritas 10.0 with an sdlt320.

it has been a week since you two last entered a message, do you have a solution?

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello,
We apologise for the late reply. Could you Update us on the latest Status of the Problem?

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Thanks.