cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No media online or nearline to append media

Justin_Olson
Level 2
I know you guys have gotten alot of issues like these, but I haven't found any viable solutions looking through your forums (maybe because I'm new to them). Either way, I run a test run to see if I can run my job and i get this error.

I unchecked the "Meda Check" and "Media Capacity Check" boxes and the test run went through successfully.

Will my normal backup job finish the same way??
3 REPLIES 3

priya_khire
Level 6
Hello,

We aplogise for this delayed response to your post. Does the problem persist? If it does, do revert with details.
What is the exact error you get during the test run. Have your normal backups gone off well?

Do revert in either case. In case we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Regards.

Justin_Olson
Level 2
Well, the issue now is not that my backup won't kick off, now the issue is that the job won't backup everything I've place in the job. It runs for approx. 3 hours then the error says that "Job was terminated by user".

My previous jobs have worked, but as of a week or so ago, I've gotten failed jobs. I just updated to 9.1 and was told that the update should fix some of the issues...it truly has fixed SOME, but I'm not getting all the data.

I know I'm vague, but I don't have the same error anymore. I'm just kinda lost!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

padmaja_rajopad
Level 6
Hi,

Though we encourage your participation in the Forum, after analyzing your query and scenario we conclude that the issue faced by you is different from the one being discussed in this thread. It needs a different line of troubleshooting and hence, we request you to resubmit your query as a new post.