cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Backup Exec R2, error code 1010, 1009 and 11. Kindly help.

safaq
Level 2

I just started working on  Backup Exec R2 , practically a newbie and I need help removing errors for job logs. This is what I see in the job logs:

log Name:Application

Source: CAP 12

event id: 11

level:error

user:n/a

Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update CAB at: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.  

Source: Certificate Services Client-Credential Roaming

event id: 1010

Certificate Services Client:Ctredential Roaming has failed to access Active Directory due to the following LDAP failure:error code 80.

event id: 1009

Certificate Services Client:Credential Roaming will not be performed because the number of tokens in the Active Directory has exceeded the limits.

I am told that the key is valid but when I go to Tools--Install Options and License keys on this media server, it gives me a msg. "Are you sure you want to cancel symentec Backup Exec 2010 R2 installation?" I am also sending an attachment.

Please help me resolve this issue. I really appreciate.

3 REPLIES 3

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

These are not Backup Exec job logs, but rather MS event viewer logs. Would you please post the error which you are receiving in your job log.

safaq
Level 2

Thank you for notifying, Backup Exec error logs are somewhat similar.

1- Before you can backup this resource ( VMPRERPSQL ) you must purchase and install a license key.

A selection on device \\ vmprerpsql \ shadow copy components was skipped because of prevoius errors with the job.

A selection on device \\ vmprerpsql \ system state was skipped because of previous errors with the job.

Under exceptions same error is repeated for all resources;

" The .DR file that is required for Intelligent Disaster Recovery is not updated. "

I must also tell you these are daily differential backups.

If you could suggest me a remedy, I will appreciate.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

If you are backing up a SQL database, you would need to buy a SQL agent licence.