Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with job notificiation on success

Job_Success_not
Not applicable
Partner
Hi,

I'm using BackupExec for all my clients but now I have a problem with one of them.    The version that is running is Backupexec 11d for small business server on a SBS 2003 server.    Problem is that the notification (including job log) is not send on success.    

Strange thing is that when I send a test-message, all recepients receive this perfectly.    I also tried to restore something and I received the notification in a perfect way.     I gets even more strange:  When I cancel an active backupjob, I also receive the warning that the job was cancelled but whenever the job runs at its normal schedule it completes without any warnings but I don't receive my notification and job log.

I allready installed all possible updates, triple-checked my configuration, recreated the backup-job and job-selections but I doesn't seem to change anything ...

Is there anything that I can possible do to resolve this very annoying problem ?

Thanks for you help ....

P.S. don't mind my screenname ... just type this in by accident and I don't find where to change this :(
0 REPLIES 0