cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redirected Exchange public folder restores

Level 2
Hello,
I just found out that BEWS 9.1 will not redirect a public folder restore to a server other than the original server that the public folder was built on. This has left me in a pinch - I already rebuilt the server with a different name! I still have fully intact .edb and .stm files for the public folders. Does anybody know of any way to restore these folders now?
4 REPLIES 4

gautam_singh
Level 3
Hi,
Thankyou for posting your query.
Since you have rebuild your server with a different name,it would not be possible to restore the folder. .Also ,if your domain name is the same and the exchange server has been renamed,then its really not going to be possible.. You can retrace your path now to give it the old name to the server machine so that you could have an access to the Information Store . That’s the only way that I suggest you can try. Thanx !

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Hi,

Please let us know if you have followed the steps mentioned earlier and whether it has resolved your issue.

If the issue still persists, please let us know the latest updates.

Thanks.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Hi,

In reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

However, if we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be assumed answered and archived.

Thanks.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Archiving the post as per our previous reply