cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report date\time ranges in BE2010

Ruska
Level 4
Looking at running a media report (Custom Media required for restore report) for an upcoming DR test run, I need to automatically have a full report for what servers are backed up on what media forwarded off site on a daily base.

I have created such a report and got the auto forwarding going. Looking at the report date range however, the dates included the report does not include data for the last run.

i.e. If the report runs on the morning of the 13th, the data in the report is that of the 10thand the eleventh. Looking  at the scheduling config of the report, the “Number of days before report runs” was set to 1. Thinking that this causes the report to run for 1 day ago as apposed for including the actual last day( as in last 24 hours) I change the days to zero and ran the again. Sure enough the same occurred. Then looking at the days range again it was set to 1. It looks like I cannot set it to zero days as it keeps defaulting to 1 day leaving out data for the lat 24 hours.

Furthermore, tick boxes where one can set the amount of hours to include in the report or for an event are greyed out for some reason. I’m sure if I can set the hours to 24 the report will display the data that I need in the report( which is the media used in the last 24 hours)

Does anyone know why the settings in question are greyed out and how to get them active or if there is a workaround for getting a report to include data for the last 24 hours.

(See snapshot attached)

0 REPLIES 0