cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Jobs Not Showing

BillZBubb
Level 4
We have a newly installed 9.1 NT Server Package with SP2 applied. Any job that we set up with a run schedule does not show up in any display. Very similar to the problem described in Document ID 270443.

Does the "please contact Veritas Tech Svcs directly" still apply?
6 REPLIES 6

John_Chisari
Level 6
Partner Accredited
It does still apply.

But in your case - what you can do is run beutility.exe and do a REcover database and reload from base. This will give you a clean database to work with.

BillZBubb
Level 4
John,

Thanks for the reply, but BEUtility didn't work. I guess a call is in order.

Bill

BillZBubb
Level 4
Ya know, I find it ridiculous that I am required to purchase a support incident to resolve this problem. Veritas knows it's a problem with their software, they say in the Document over 6 months ago that they will fix it, yet they haven't and they expect me to pay them for their error.

BillZBubb
Level 4
Does anyone know if the non-display of Scheduled jobs is a program or a data problem. If it's a data problem, I can access the SQL data and modify any settings if that's what is required.

Bill

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
HI,

Scheduled Backup jobs not showing in job monitor is a database problem. However Veritas does not recommend you to make any changes to the database.

Thanks

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be "assumed answered" and archived.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as assumed answered and moving it to answered questions pool.