cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules screwed up in 12.5

Sambino
Level 3
HI
We had Active directory problems which jumped all our clocks and dates about on our servers by 12 months. BK Exec server then tried to run all scheduled jobs. We have got the date back to normal but BKexec thinks the jobs have run for the next 12 months. Ive rescheduled a couple of jobs as tests but say they are not due to run until next year how do I get them to start running again from now according to the schedules all ready set up ?
3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Hi Sambino,

I'd start by going into the jobs concerned, and into the section dealing with start time/start dates etc, and reset the effective date.
As follows:

Job Setup --> "job concerned" --> Schedule --> Edit Schedule Details --> Effective Date.

You can then make sure that the date the schedule goes into effect on is the date you want it too (today, tomorrow, Monday etc). This should automatically reset the schedule.

Let me know if you come right or not!

Laters!

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
You could try doing "run now" on each job to see if it then reschedules correctly afterwards.

Sambino
Level 3
Hi thanks guys
Craig unfortunately that didnt work which I was surprised about  
Colin that worked a treat but it will be a pain to do for all my jobs is there no other way to get them back in the calender ?
Cheers
Sam