cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Sharepoint moved to new server, selection list is now out of sync

bmwmay_2
Level 2
I moved my company's MOSS 2007 intranet to a new server about 6 months ago and since that time, I have a couple of issues. #1, In my selection list, I have under Microsoft Sharepoint Server Farms, 3 server farms listed, server farm 1 (original sharepoint 2003 server that was NOT the one I moved to a new server, this one was retired 2 years ago, it was the original server that was the base used to migrate to Moss 2007 to the server that I have since moved to a new server 6 months ago). I also have server farm 2 () with nothing under it and server farm 3 (old servername, current servername). The selection list only has server farm 3 selected. So I would like to know how can I clean up what appears under MS SP Server Farms in backup exec. This leads me to my 2nd issue: under server farm 3, I have global settings (old servername) and it is currently not selected because likely I had backup failures so I deselected it. I am now wondering if this is something that should be fixed so if and when a DR is needed, I am able to perform it successfully. How do I get it to show global settings (current server)? And back to issue one, I would like to get rid of the references to the old server which appear under various spots usually for index files.
0 REPLIES 0