cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V-79-57344-6017 - Database Database was not found, or could not be accessed.

Tiorl
Level 3

Hi, I have this error only when I try to restore mailbox items only to specific mailbox database. Mailboxes from another database backup copies restore normaly.

And when I check credentials - Check Failed with only this mailboxdatabase.

Any Idea?

8 REPLIES 8

Tiorl
Level 3

Hi CraigV

I've already dine that.

No results.

I've problem with restoring and checking credentials only with one database in information store.Another databases in the same informational store restoring and pass checks without problem.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

What's different on that DB from the others?

Thanks!

Tiorl
Level 3

Hi!

Only mailbox quota, as i can see. Other seems to be the same.

Laurie_Downey
Level 6
Employee

Tiorl,

* What version of Exchange?

* Is the mentioned database active and mounted?

* Is the mailbox you are pushing the restore to back to the original location or redirected?

* Is the mailbox visible in the global address list.

* Are there any entries in the event viewer under application during the restore that are Exchange  related issues.

Tiorl
Level 3

- Exchange 2010 SP3

- Base active and mounted

- Restore to original location

- Mailbox visible int GAL

- In Event Viewer nothing unusubal during restore job

Laurie_Downey
Level 6
Employee

Tiorl,

You could try creating a test mailbox in the Exchange database and pushing a redirected restore to the test mailbox instead. When configuring a redirected restore be sure to use the “Display Name” as it is displayed within Exchange, for the mailbox you’re it pushing to.

The other option in Backup Exec 2012 would also try a PST restore. Refer to the following document:

Restoring Microsoft Exchange Granular Restore Technology (GRT) enabled backup to a PST file using Backup Exec 2012:

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH191622

Tiorl
Level 3