cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Exchange 2007 and GRT Backup and Restore

Rules
Level 2
Partner
I can do successfully a GRT backup of an Exchange 2007 virtual server through the remote agent of BE and do a restore of individual objects such as mailboxes or messages. When I do a backup with the "Exchange GRT" enabled for virtual machine backups with VMWare agent (AVVI), backup is correct, but if I go to restore, I can not do a restore of objects such as mailboxes or messages. Only shows me logs as singular object and not shows mailboxes or messages. Any help please??
2 REPLIES 2

Rules
Level 2
Partner
I'm using Backup Exec 2010 !!! witch backup across of network and direct to tape.

Petr_Hvezda
Not applicable

I have same problem with backuping Exchange 2007 and GRT technology. Backup log, and backup process is successful, but i dont see one of three database if i try to restore. So backup is successful, but in restore job i dont see database and users which i trying to restore.

Exchange server is virtual on VmWare vSphere 4.0 SP1 | OS Windows 2003 R2 x64, SP2 | Exchange 2007 server x64, SP1 rollup 10

For backup i am using standard remote backup agent for windows, not vmware agent.

Any help please ?