cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup exec web-based training - instructor or self-paced?

rpatty
Level 4

I've been looking at training options for Backup Exec. One of the options is a 15-hour program listed as "web-based training." I'm having trouble figuring out if that training has a human instructor, or if it's all self-paced tutorials. Can anyone clarify? And has anyone taken that training, and found it useful?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rpatty
Level 4

To answer my own question, looks like it's pre-recorded. Now I've got to decide if that's good enough, or if the human-led 5-day course would be better.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rpatty
Level 4

To answer my own question, looks like it's pre-recorded. Now I've got to decide if that's good enough, or if the human-led 5-day course would be better.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...I was on the human-led course and I picked up more actually working with the product and checking the forums/TNs as issues came along. That said, I'd already had experience with BE 8, 9 and 10d. Another option is checking out Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=backup+exec+2010&aq=f

crispel
Not applicable

It would be better to contact the Symantec Tranining/Education Team regarding your query. They may be contacted at 800 327-2232 (option 4) or send an email to americas_education@symantec.com.