cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erreur 0xe000fec2 Backup Exec 2010

snoopy21
Level 2
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis en stage et je dois évaluer la version 2010 du logiciel Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Systems pour mon entreprise avec comme serveur distant à sauvegarder un Serveur Exchange Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition x86).
J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à comprendre comment utiliser le logiciel et j'ai toujours du mal d'ailleurs ...
Impossible pour moi de réussir à faire une sauvegarde de mon Serveur Exchange car j'ai cette erreur :

Etat de fin : Echec
Erreur finale : 0xe000fec2 - Une défaillance s'est produite lors de l'accès au descripteur de cliché.
Catégorie d'erreur finale : Erreurs des ressources

Pour plus d'informations sur cette erreur, reportez-vous au lien V-79-57344-65218

Erreurs

Cliquez sur une erreur ci-dessous pour la localiser dans le journal de travail.
Sauvegarde -V-79-57344-65218 - Une défaillance s'est produite lors de l'accès au descripteur de cliché.

Exceptions

Cliquez sur une exception ci-dessous pour la localiser dans le journal de travail.
Sauvegarde -- stagiairetest.backup.orgV-79-57344-34100 - ADBO : Défaillance d'initialisation de la sauvegarde hors hôte sur : "\\stagiairetest.backup.org\C:".
Erreur du fournisseur de cliché (0xE0008534) : Backup Exec n'a pas réussi à localiser un fournisseur de cliché instantané logiciel ou matériel VSS (Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Services) sur le serveur de supports. Afin d'utiliser la sauvegarde hors hôte, un fournisseur VSS doit être installé sur le serveur de supports et sur l'ordinateur distant.
Consultez l'Observateur d'événements de Windows pour plus de détails.
V-79-57344-34108 - Une erreur inattendue est survenue lors du nettoyage des volumes de cliché. Assurez-vous que tous les volumes reproduits sont resynchronisés correctement avec les volumes d'origine.
Sauvegarde -- \\stagiairetest.backup.org\C:Impossible d'ouvrir l'élément \\stagiairetest.backup.org\C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur.BACKUP\Local Settings\Temp\mmc0114143B.xml - ignoré.

Dans les options du logiciel en créant un nouveau travail de sauvegarde j'ai coché dans "Advanced Disk-based Backup" "utiliser la sauvegarde hors hôte pour déplacer le traitement de la sauvegarde de l'ordinateur distant au serveur de supports" et dans "Adavanced Open File" j'ai coché "Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (Windows 2003 et ultérieur) et dans le menu déroulant "Système - Utiliser Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider" et en décochant "Traiter un par un les volumes logiques pour la sauvegarde".

J'ai tout essayé :
mettre en automatique le VSS dans la console "services" le mettre en manuel, le redémarrer.
J'ai dans backup Exec changer les options de Adavnced Open File et Advanced Disk-based Backup ...

Mais rien n'y fait !

Quelqu'un aurait un avis à ma proposer s'il vous plait ...

Merci d'avance.

Snoopy21

4 REPLIES 4

snoopy21
Level 2
Hello everyone,

I'm placement and I'm evaluating the 2010 version of Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Systems with my enterprise as a remote server to backup a server Exchange Server 2003 (x86 Enterprise Edition).
I had great difficulty understanding how to use the software and I always had trouble elsewhere ...
Impossible for me to successfully make a backup of my Exchange server because I have this error:

End State: Failed
Final error: 0xe000fec2 - A failure occurred when accessing the descriptor cliche.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For more information about this error, refer to link V-79-57344-65218

Errors

Click an error below to locate it in the paper work.
Backup-V-79-57344-65218 - A failure occurred during access to descriptors cliche.

Exceptions

Click an exception below to locate it in the paper work.
Backup - stagiairetest.backup.orgV-79-57344-34100 - ADBO: Failure to initialize the backup off-host on "\ \ stagiairetest.backup.org \ C:".
Snapshot provider error (0xE0008534): Backup Exec failed to locate a supplier of computer software or hardware snapshot VSS (Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Services) on the media server. To use the off-host backup, a VSS provider must be installed on the media server and the remote computer.
Check the Windows Event Viewer for details.
V-79-57344-34108 - An unexpected error occurred when cleaning volumes cliche. Make sure all the volumes are reproduced correctly resynchronized with the original volumes.
Backup - \ \ stagiairetest.backup.org \ C: Unable to open the item \ \ stagiairetest.backup.org \ C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrateur.BACKUP \ Local Settings \ Temp \ mmc0114143B.xml - ignored.

In options the program by creating a new backup job I checked under "Advanced Disk-based Backup" "use off-host backup to move backup processing from the remote computer to media server" and " Adavanced Open File "I checked" Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (Windows 2003 and later) and drop-down menu "System - Use Microsoft Software Shadow Copy provider" and uncheck "Treat a logical volume for backup" .

I tried everything:
Automatic SFV to the console "service" to the manual restart.
I have to change the Backup Exec options Advanced Open File and Advanced Disk-based Backup ...

But nothing works!

Someone would offer my opinion please ...

Thank you in advance.

Snoopy21 

__x_so_fab_x__
Level 3
Employee
Since you're running an evaluation mode for Backup  Exec 2010, you may contact our Customer Care Enterprise Sales Team ( 1-800-745-6054 opt 3 ) for further information on how this software works.They can help you....Ü

Dev_T
Level 6

Hello,

Make sure that AOFO is not checked in the Backup job, also exclude the folder "Backup Exec AOFO Stores" from "Virus Scan" from all the drives on all the servers.

Hope this helps....

snoopy21
Level 2
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your answers but I still have the same problem !

I return to give you other information which may be can help.

This documentation Symantec "http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/352215.htm" I could use the command "vssadmin list providers" and that's what I get ( look file attachments)

I have only one supplier VSS provider system I have no Backup Exec VSS provider like the picture!

So I search in directories of my local computer (where my Backup exec is installed) and I managed to find the repertoire(file) "BEVSSProvider" in F: \ Program Files \ Symantec \ Backup Exec \ Agents \ BEVSSProvider and Inside Found 4 files. Here is the list of 4 files:

BEVSSProvider32.iso
BEVSSProvider32.msi
BEVSSProviderx64.iso
BEVSSProviderx64.msi

Since my servers are 32-bit I right-click on the file "BEVSSProvider32.msi" and did "install" on the local server. Then going into the console "Services", there was "Backup Exec VSS Provider" and "BEWebService" that was not there before!

So I do not know if I did do that, if it has to appear also on the remote Exchange server (I can not find the file), how does the Backup Exec VSS Provider ... I guess it comes from there but the problem by running the command "vssadmin list providers" I always that the supplier system and not the VSS backup exec and it still does not backup my remote Exchange server ...

Need your help please ...