cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job log isn't showing correctly

hswihart
Level 3
when I look at the job log after a backup it now gives the error: One or more errors were encountered converting the job log into a web page for display. The job log will be displayed in text format. Unexpected end of input. 271: D:\Program Files\Symantec\Backup Exec\NT\Data\BEX_AGDOCS_01774.xml The job log doesn't come up in HTML format like before and it doesn't tell me what servers are completed and also the list of errors and skipped files. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Heather
4 REPLIES 4

hswihart
Level 3
Oh man thank you so much for that.  I will try it now. 

Heather

hswihart
Level 3
Do you know if this is fixed in version 12? 

My other server says the same thing "One or more errors were encountered converting the job log into a web page for display.  The job log will be displayed in text format."  Then it says "The job log for this job may not be generated."  Is that the same thing, where it is something they can't fix until the next version? 

If you aren't paid to answer all of these questions I see you answering on this forum then there is a special place in Heaven for you.Smiley Happy

Heather

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
can't find any reference to this for v12 in the Knowledge Base, and the second TechNote  referenced only build 6235, not 7170 of v11d