cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

training

zak2011
Level 6

Does anyone know of CBTs for Symantec backup exec 2010. I know the free training modules posted by Swathi. They are excellent. Do you have any more of them where more of the concepts are covered like job creation policies, backing SQL servers etc are covered.?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

This question has been asked many times but unfortunately there are not many videos available which

explains BE concepts. I feel admin guide expalins each and every concepts in detail and still if you

have confusion or doubts then Symantec connect is the best place to get your doubts and issues

resolved. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Check the Video section.  There are some videos that cover different aspects of BE.

teiva-boy
Level 6

Here are your options:

http://www.symantec.com/training/product_training/detail.jsp?pkid=backup_exec

I've taken many of the in person classroom trainings, but as a low cost alternative, subscribe to the tech center.

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Partners can get the training modules in ipod video format from partnernet.

AmolB

This question has been asked many times but unfortunately there are not many videos available which

explains BE concepts. I feel admin guide expalins each and every concepts in detail and still if you

have confusion or doubts then Symantec connect is the best place to get your doubts and issues

resolved. 

zak2011
Level 6

Hi,

I am quickly running out of space on my Backup server due to the B2D files. Is there a better way to control the disk space issue other than modify the OPP and AP of the  daily media set. Currently OPP is set to 6 days and AP is set to 12 days. Is there something i can do about the IMG files for exchange to save space.

AmolB

For Quick replies could you please open a new forum thread.

zak2011
Level 6

Sorry i just realized i posted the question in the wrong forum. Just moved it to a new thread.

Thanks for the reminder!