cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Disk Space info vs Real Disk Space.

HPIT
Level 3

I'm having troubles regarding disk space in the network backup location.

I've a backup for a specific user thet is not being made because it says it's out of disk space. the limit size for backups in network folders are 25 gb per user, and DLO says the user already reached this limit, but when I get to the network location and check for the real disk space, it has not yet come to half size, it's only 11 gb... 

how can I force DLO to re-check disk space? 

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Client - On Windows 7 and higher: C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\Local\Symantec\DLO\.settings
Client - On XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<userName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Symantec\DLO\.settings

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Santhosh_Bhanda
Level 5
Employee

Hi,

Can you please mention the version of DLO?

And please attach the screenshot of  usage details on the Agent machine.

-Thanks

HPIT
Level 3

DLO version is 2010 R3

Sceenshots, as you can see, DLO says I have 24.41 Gb of used space in network folder my limit is 25

1.jpg

and the real space in the folder, for the current user, is 12 Gb...

2.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

VJware
Level 6

Could be possible the agent is out of sync. Try deleting the .settings file on a single client as a test & observe the behavior.

HPIT
Level 3

Where is that file located? I am unable to find it in the users backup folder...

VJware
Level 6

Client - On Windows 7 and higher: C:\Users\<userName>\AppData\Local\Symantec\DLO\.settings
Client - On XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<userName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Symantec\DLO\.settings

HPIT
Level 3

That was it :) you did it :) i deleted the .settings folder and restarted DLO in the the users computer and immediately made the remaining backup :)

thank you