cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start DLO Agent

RicohNorway
Level 5

Hi

I am having issues with 1 sepsific client in my network, where DLO agent just wont startup after installing. Whenever i try tro to start it up, its gives me the following error in Lotus Notes: An error has occured in Lotus Notes Application. Data is being collected........
Wonder why this Lotus Notes error show up when i am trying to start DLO Agent. It gives me the error with Nsd.exe something. I have tried to reinstall the Agent, with no help. I have also tried to do some reasearch on internet, but without any help. I did find the following article, http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH140035, but it does not provide with any solution apart from saying that the problem is fixed in Lotus Notes version 8.5.2, which is not true, as my client does have that version already installed. Would appritiate some help here.

Anotther thing i would like to add is that after installing DLO agent, i end up with 2 identical icons in Start menu. Looking to the properties of both shortcuts, i figured that one ends with a -u in command while the other dont. But why are there 2 icons?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RicohNorway
Level 5

Nobody can help???? Or is it in the wrong category?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RicohNorway
Level 5

Nobody can help???? Or is it in the wrong category?

Santhosh_Bhanda
Level 5
Employee

Hi,

This issue requires more analysis, so please log a formal support case to analyse the issue.

Thanks,

Santosh.