cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Stopped

ronw
Level 4

For some reason FSA archiving has stopped and I am not sure why. Eveything looks OK the tasks run and give a report with this comment

"No items were matched by any rule. This volume has not yet been fully processed so the results may be incomplete."

This has been repeated every day for last 10 days so something is missing somewhere

Any ideas anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ronw
Level 4

Problem solved and I feel silly in not seeing answer before. For some reason all the archiving tasks had gone into report only mode so what I was seeing were pre run reports not archice reports. RE ran tasks in archive mode and it is working fine.

Thanks for help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

What version of EV is this?

How big is your archiving window?

What do your rules look like?

Network-wise where is the file server in relation to the EV server?

Working for cloudficient.com

v-2gahod
Level 2
Employee Accredited

Please send the settings withing your Volume policy. Also the Screenshot of archive point structure for the affected volume

CMD to read the archive point:

Archivepoints.exe read "Location of the affected volume"

Please run the above command from the Enterprise vauly Directory.

If everything is ok on your policies then you can try Re-creating the archive point for  the affected Volume

Some times exarchivepoint.xml gets Corrupt and then you might face such issues:

Note: Make sure that the relevant task should be stopped

1. Delete the archive point.

Try the below mentioned Command

2. Archivepoints.exe Cerate "Lcoation of the affected Volume"

ronw
Level 4

Thanks for help. I am running a archive report which has been running 20 hours so far. I will wait till that finishes and then try the sugggestions and get the relevant settings

ronw
Level 4

Problem solved and I feel silly in not seeing answer before. For some reason all the archiving tasks had gone into report only mode so what I was seeing were pre run reports not archice reports. RE ran tasks in archive mode and it is working fine.

Thanks for help